Over 23 people (Members & Volunteers) were in attendance to support Steve Janes' Remodel Committee and to discuss our HBAJC future. It was GREAT! People arrived with donations of homemade pastries, doughnuts, fruit and coffee that we all appreciated and enjoyed throughout the morning.
I am excited to share with you several highlights of the morning.
- Several committees are being formed: Remodel Completion (chair: Steve Janes); Membership (chair: Ben Pearson); Home Show (chair: David Frank); Marketing/Community (chair: Gene "Smokey" Bradley); Strategic planning (chair: Ben Pearson); Holiday (chair: Sharon Evans).
- Alan Bissell donated storage to HBAJC. We took him up on that with much going there Saturday!
- Shane Gilbertson will be taking HBAJC trash. We will suspend or cancel that service immediately.
- Kristine Fields volunteered to taken HBAJC accounting for 1 year.
- Ben Pearson and Marie Lambert have volunteered to provide office administration.
- Marie Lambert has volunteered to expand HBAJC social media and work with the board to improve our website.
- Valerian Homes have volunteered for any needs.
- The front office is cleaned out. It is ready for fresh paint, then carpet cleaning, followed by immediate listing for rental.
- Cabinet Crafter has volunteered to provide any cabinet repairs or needs.
- SURPRISE VISITS! Tim Prulhiere and Bill Lovelace
Bill has placed his generous offer back on the table! Our legal counsel will be contacted on Monday to continue and finalize. All in attendance were moved by Bill and so much he had to say. I cannot thank you, Bill, enough for: the history you share, the guidance, the encouragement and the cautions. You’re showing kindness and willingness to help and support others is humbling. Thank you!
We arrived at 9am and locked up at 11:30am- A lot was accomplished! If I have omitted any details or names I offer my apologies in advance.
Thank you! To all!
The following are the members and volunteers who signed in. (Sorry we didn't get everyone signed in.)
Sharon Evans- R.E.I. LLC
Renee Hagen - Hagen Services
Ben Pearson - Diamond Home ImprovementDavid Frank - Home Depot
Brian Mockridge - Mockridge Engineering & ConstructionAlan Bissell - Valerian Homes
Richard Bissell - Cabinet CraftersTim Prulhiere - Colonial Decorators
Dave - Colonial DecoratorsCody - Colonial Decorators
Thad Lambert - Quinn's Well & PumpMarie Lambert- Marie Lambert Business Development
Rich Kramer - Lee's Quality DoorsSteve Janes - S.J. Janes Construction
Shane Gilbertson - A-1 Speedy Plumbing
Karen Colburn - K&L Chem-Dry
Lance Colburn - K&L Chem-Dry
Weylin Lucore - Superior CoatingsBill Lovelace - Lovelace Construction
James Brown - Brown Bear Masonry, LLCGene Bradley - Smokey's Stoves
Mike Hagen - Hagen Services
Thank you again, Mike Hagen, HBAJC Acting President